The restaurant itself is spacious, not too quiet, and overall just nice.The portions are HUGE. However, I noticed the Chow Mein and fried rice had an excessive amount of chicken and only few pieces of cubed pork, with no beef in sight! I don't recommend getting it there. Their portions are HUGE! The honey bbq wings were pretty good! $9.25. Not only is the food awesome, but the name is, too.I was really excited for some chow fun, so I ordered the lunch special (for only $6.25!!) One word defines this place: Chinese American Restaurant. Wok of Flame opened its doors in September 2006. The service is very good. Char siu chow fun (dry), spicy eggplant and mushu vegetables plus some rice. Click to add your description here. The order also came with soup! Menu for Oriental Wok provided by Allmenus.com. Other than the dry chow fun (thank god we got it dry ), the rest of the entrees were drenched in brown gravy. This is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Davis and I'm a pretty hard critic when it comes to Chinese food because my family owns a Chinese restaurant. Favorite dishes include:  sizzling rice soup, chicken lettuce wraps, salt and pepper chicken with green beans, special chow fun (dry),  Schezuan eggplant with pork, and honey walnut shrimp. Both of the chow mein and fried rice costed $11 individually and I felt overcharged for dishes that should have contained a combination of three meats: beef, chicken, and pork. Shrimp, chicken, carrots, snow peas, water chestnuts, broccoli, mushrooms, baby corn, zucchini and udon noodles. Best food items: salt and pepper chicken, garlic chicken, calamari, garlic shrimps, pork fried rice, wonton soup, hot and sour soup Their menu is huge and definitely not fun for indecisive people like myself!My friend and I decided on the pork with vegetables and spicy mongolian beef. I tried this on a Thursday night after my finals with a friend and he said that hes heard nothing, but raving reviews about this place. The food here has the best chow fun and egg fooyun. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) The vegetable chow mein, on the other hand, tasted pretty standard. Lunch on a Friday @ 11:30 pm with my good friend's parents who live in Davis. My issues here are aimed at the head of their food. Here, everything on your plate comes fast, fresh, hot, and individually selectable. The service is also excellent. There were five of us and we all had different items from the lunch menu (bowl of soup plus choice of 2 sides). They're very nice and always check up on you. I remember it not being too bad. Wok of Flame is our favorite for Chinese cuisine in Davis. The Kung Pao Tofu was nothing special too. The veggies were bland and the skin was just too thick, not flaky/crispy like an egg roll.4) Moo shu pork: REALLY salty. Frying pan design menu. Great food." The fried rice tasted stale, and was very dry. While your wok is still hot, use a paper towel or rag to apply a small amount of high-smoke point oil, such as vegetable oil. read more, Open for take-out The Wor Wonton Soup was delicious. You can truly taste the high quality fish and ingredients. Our collage of fine food consists of sushi, wok dishes, teppanyaki, hot dishes, soups, pastries, salads and desserts. i recommend getting the bowl ($5.95) instead of the cup ($1.95). Stir-fried with scallions, snow peas, water chestnuts, carrots, celery, napa cabbage, and mushrooms in a savory soy chili sauce. but its affordable. Chicken filled wontons, barbequed pork, Napa cabbage, snow peas, water chestnuts and carrots in our homemade chicken broth. Lunch specials are served with your choice of the following two sides: pork fried rice, vegetable chow mein, white rice, steamed vegetables, or brown rice (DFO, VO) GRILL’N Steak Lúc Lắc (Bò Lúc Lắc Steak) 15 Vietnam’s popular drunk shaken cuisine tossed in wok of flame splashed with in house tamari sake sesame oyster sauce. Heat your wok. its not too thick, the hot and sour taste is just right! Shrimp, chicken, carrots, snow peas, water chestnuts, broccoli, mushrooms, baby corn, zucchini and udon noodles. Tallarin Saltado(Pollo) 9.99 Traditional stir fried noodles with chicken in a high flame wok. this plate made me forget about all the calories in the dish! Chinese Restaurant Food is a little bit on the pricier side, but seriously, for the cleanliness and the quality of food, the price is definitely worth it.Service 10/10Atmosphere 9/10Price 9/10Food 10/10. Our combination of fine food consists of over 170 delicious dishes with seven sections: sushi, live cooking, entrée dishes, soups, salads, desserts, and beverages. This fast food may please you with tasty wok, ribs and chicken. Served monday thru saturday until 3pm. The brothers who help out are very polite and friendly. Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. Our 3-step-menu will help you create a custom recipe that is 100% unique, like you. The wings are incomparable to Santung's back home in SF, but they'll do while I'm stuck in Davis.For entrees, we ordered beef and broccoli and some dry beef chow fun. P.S. 5pm to 9pm... Lunch Specials Lunch specials are served with your choice of the following two sides: pork fried rice, vegetable chow mein, white rice, steamed vegetables or brown rice. Great food." Sizzling Steak Pot. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. My mom missed their signature dish: General Chicken, so I called in my order and was told my food would be ready for pick up within 15 minutes. We are long-time residents of Davis; and our family, friends and out-of-town guests all give Wok of Flame high marks! Lunch specials are served with your choice of the following two sides: pork fried rice, vegetable chow mein, white rice, steamed vegetables, or brown rice Sweet & Sour Pork There's also nice large pieces of BBQ pork in there which is great.7) Honey Walnut Shrimp: I'm not a fan of honey walnut shrimp but I had a random craving for it and ordered it anyway and honestly I liked it a lot. Sweet & Sour Chicken. Lunch Menu (Available Tuesday through Friday from 11:30 Am to 2:30 Pm.) The Silver Dragon was my favorite spot in Davis,  but they closed. At Davis Wok of Flame's Chinese restaurant you will find a wide variety of traditional Chinese cuisine, including sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. Walnuts were well cooked down. The General Chicken was saucy and crunchy. =PThey have some pretty good deals on their lunch specials and combination platters. Flame and Wok, Wilmslow: See 37 unbiased reviews of Flame and Wok, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 83 restaurants in Wilmslow. i ordered the dry chow fun and it was gross, tom had the orange chicken combo and it was NOT GOOD. **This lunch special price is only available on Sundays. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Served monday thru saturday until 3pm. 1. Chow fun (dry): not extremely greasy, good amount of veggies and chickenSzechuan chicken: really nice. The sauce is a tad too salty, but it was otherwise a decent dish. The chow fun (dry, especially) has this soft, yet firm enough texture and the taste is delicious throughout. The waiters are polite and they check up on you every now and then. The hot and sour soup was pretty solid--hard to mess up this one. Two stars for the attentive service. However, the server didn't ask us if we needed recommendations or what the popular items were after asking us if we were ready 3x all ready. ... delicious design dinner dish eat fast fire flame flames flat flavor food fresh fry healthy hot illustration isolated kitchen kitchenware lunch menu pan pot print red restaurant … Excellent, attentive service, delicious, quality food, generous portions and reasonable pricing. We are committed to ensure that the Wok to Walk Website is accessible to all users irrespective of device in use, technology or ability. I'm so glad I came across this restaurant! had fried rice, wonton soup and egg roll. Promising to bring elegant buffet dining experience with stylish, cosmopolitan feel to diners, WOK OF FAME Restaurant in Villagio Mall offers the best selections of international cuisines. All rights reserved. I had the Hunan beef with chow mein and pork fried rice. Wok of Flame. So you might have a wait. My friends and I usually get the vegetable egg fooyun because the vegetables are always steamed perfectly with the eggs. read more. Bowl of Vegetable Soup. BBQ QUAIL $9.50 Marinated Quail with garlic, lemongrass and flame grilled to perfection. Mushu vegetables came wrapped in 4 large "wraps" and I broke mine open to enjoy the nicely flavored mixture of savory veggies with my rice. Wok on Flame, Gloucester, Gloucestershire. Parking can be abit crowded as they share the lot with a number of other eateries and the Nugget Market, but I'd definitely like to return and sample more from their menu. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Wok of Flame. Wok to Walk is a small but fine Asian fast food chain at Alexanderplatz in Berlin Mitte. Dinner Menu. I highly recommend the dry chow fun over the gravy style. Located in the City of Brampton, Wok of Fame is a unique all you can eat live cooking buffet restaurant. Thank you for visiting the Hot Flame Livingston site. But as far as Americanized Chinese food goes, it's my favorite. Oil your wok. It's a bad sign when you sit down to forks instead of chopsticks at your table (they have disposable ones if you ask).Came here last Saturday with my boyfriend to try their lunch specials. Salty, spicy, slightly fried goodness. the tofu was very silky- pepper steak - $7.95 sliced beef was really tender and well marinated- Sze Chuan Scallops - $9.95- this plate was BOMB! Wok of Flame, Davis: See 68 unbiased reviews of Wok of Flame, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 189 restaurants in Davis. Their cream cheese wontons always came out piping hot, and were so addictive. The bf had no complaints about the beef broccoli, so I assumed that was good.For $30 bucks, we got a pretty good amount of food. but it GOOD! Wok with fire flame on white background background. 5) Pork Fried Rice: Better than "typical" fried rice. Wonton Soup. Legal . The restaurant is set up in a very modern and Asian type of atmosphere, a nice fancy place to go for a date. I wanted to sample everything so I got an entree and a combination plate. While your wok is still hot, use a paper towel or rag to apply a small amount of high-smoke point oil, such as vegetable oil. There were too little tofu compared to the vegetables. Sweet & Sour Pork. its not their specialty.their dishes:- Mixed Vegetables - $7.95 -- stir-fried veggies, healthy and flavorful- Ma Po Tofu - $7.95 -- none of us really touched this. This restaurant in my opinion is not worth it , but I wouldn't say it's a bad restaurant overall. I give two stars because one for me, is if it's inedible.Got mapo tofu, and it was watery, bland, presentation was poor and just lacked any flavor that made it tasty. The dishes here seem on the pricier side, even with lunch specials ranging from $8-12.The hot and sour soup was good - it had a very sharp taste and was delicious. But not terrible like the others. yellow curry sauce 10.25. See 10 photos and 13 tips from 330 visitors to Wok of Flame. Lunch Menu (Available Tuesday through Friday from 11:30 Am to 2:30 Pm.) The business has grown over the past 18 years, and now Wok of Flame has more than 20 full- and part-time employees, and often draw a full house of hungry customers for lunch and dinner. You won't be disappointed. The vegetables that came with it had thick cornstarch sauce that seems like frozen veggies or can. They have their own spin on a few traditional Chinese dishes you'd find in other restaurants. Our Upper West Side Hibachi Hours Mon - Fri (1pm - 10:00pm) Sat - Sun (12pm - 10:00pm) Might as well drink hot water.Plain white rice was dry, brittle. Not greasy at all. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Wok of Flame. I ordered three items: Combo Chow Mein, Combo Fried Rice, and General Chicken. Visitors mention that the service is professional here. During the day, it's pretty well lit because of the huge windows at the front. In conclusion, Wok of Flame's takeout is not worth ordering. The two stars were only for the Wor Wonton Soup and service. Our collage of fine food consists of sushi, wok dishes, teppanyaki, hot dishes, soups, pastries, salads and desserts. korean marinade, flame grilled, spicy chili dipping sauce, red onion slaw Thai Coconut Chicken Satays (3) 12 thai coconut & lemongrass marinade, all natural chicken breast, island chutney, sesame, peanut sauce *Please inform us of any allergies or dietary needs This symbol denotes Vegan menu items S al ads / B roth Cambodian Cucumber Salad 9 wok fired, black pepper, lemon, soy, garlic, sautéed spinach, fresno chilies, choice of rice. Vegetable Soup (Bowl) Carrots, water chestnuts, napa cabbage, mushrooms, snow peas, zucchini, broccoli, celery, and baby corn. Wowzahs ...was not expecting to find a restaurant this tasty in the Burger King strip mall!I went here with my family and we ordered the pan-fried chicken dumplings, veggie fried rice, chicken chow fun, crispy szechuan chicken, and salt and pepper green beans (hah, we have endless stomachs). Wonton skin is a bit thicker than normal but delicious. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) $10-13 for their combination plate. Served monday thru saturday until 3pm. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. I used to dine in at Wok of Flame occasionally when grabbing a bite to eat with my sister who attended the university at the time. Not what I am accustomed to, but the chicken was tender, the sauce was flavorful, and lots of veggies on this as well. Read reviews from Wok of Flame at 417 Mace Blvd in Davis 95616-6053 from trusted Davis restaurant reviewers. Get menu, photos and location information for Wok Of Flame in Davis, CA. The only downside is that certain dishes can be pricey and the place itself can be packed full of hungry people. Dumplings: pretty good, the shell fell apart easily but the taste was there. It was a small Chinese New Year celebration & get together. 6.25 . It was great.2) Fried Cream Cheese Wontons: Also great. I could not get a table of two a couple of Saturdays ago due to a long wait list, so I came here again a week later. Lunch specials are served with your choice of the following two sides: pork fried rice, vegetable chow mein, white rice, steamed vegetables, or brown rice Wok-tossed with yellow onions, green onions, and bean sprouts in our chef's special sauce. Wok of Flame, Davis: See 68 unbiased reviews of Wok of Flame, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 189 restaurants in Davis. "Had family meal, order 3 person meal which actually 4/5 people can eat. See the full menu for Wok of Flame on 417 Mace Blvd Ste H, with pricing and item description. It's a little Americanized but the food is really good and I enjoy the lunch special deals. The egg foo young was a disappointment. Submit corrections. Traditional fried rice seasoning with chicken, soy sauce, egg in a high flame wok. I usually get the pork fried rice with the general chicken. check out some of the other places in the area if you're driving thru. The history of Wok cooking stretches back for many centuries and produced both change from period to period, and variety in what could be called traditional Chinese Art of Cuisine. : PROS: Loved the mushu vegetables! If you want real Chinese food, go to Sacramento, the Bay or even Four Seasons (which I heard has the best Chinese food). To start off, we ordered some hot and sour soup and honey BBQ wings. CONS:  I personally prefer abit more variety of vegetables in my chow fun, but still the flavor was deliciously 'smoky" from the wok. Really not a fan, but I prefer more mom-and-pop places where English isn't the establishment's first language. Fire up the stove and heat your wok on high heat for about 10 minutes. Check out the menu for Wok of Flame.The menu includes and main menu. I never discovered it as a student since it's quite far from campus. Double Sauteed Pork. Wednesday to Sunday Or book now at one of our other 2466 great restaurants in Davis. I was unable to taste anything good from the chicken plate due to the extra amount of oyster sauce on the food., it seemed as if this could have been a soup due to the amount of oyster sauce. $10.00. and second of all their food was not good. I always order Salt and Pepper Tofu, and Beef Chow Fun (dry). We were definitely stuffed by the time we left the restaurant (and with leftovers)! Delivery or takeout! Tallarin Saltado(Pollo) 9.99 Traditional stir fried noodles with chicken in a high flame wok. The wonton soup was good as well, but blander in comparison.General chicken tasted off, and so did the honey walnut shrimp. Jump in and enjoy! It has been built, with an aim, to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors. P. By Pushkarevskyy. Don't know what else I can say. The all you can eat menu is the combination of over 170 delicious Asian cuisines, especially Chinese foods, and Japanese foods. Everyone was very nice and attentive. But definitely would not order honey walnut shrimp at this Chinese restaurant again. We started off with a bowl of egg flower soup, which was delicious but on hindsight I think we can make this at home with chicken broth, cabbage, egg white and frozen carrots/peas medley.Our main dinner entrees were dry chow fun, string beans in black bean sauce, egg foo young, and general chicken. I wouldn't call it bland but its less flavorful than everything else we ordered (which in this case was good cause we needed something to balance out everything else).6) Pork Chow Mein: Probably my favorite chow mein in Davis. $7 for their lunch specials which is served Mon to Sat from 12-3pm. Or book now at one of our other 2466 great restaurants in Davis. Wok MENU - Wok Of Fame Restaurant. Established in 2011, Wok Of Fame is the first live cooking buffet restaurant located in the city of Brampton. Traditional fried rice seasoning with chicken, soy sauce, egg in a high flame wok. But this is a great place. this is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants to go to in Davis. I ate 1.5 and took the rest home but since the pancake wrapping is so thin, they started falling apart in the restaurant. I always grade on how fast restaurants refill your water, and this place passes with flying colors.And truth be told, the food is more Chinese American but that doesn't take away from the great tasting dishes they serve! Our combination of fine food consists of over 170 delicious dishes with seven sections: sushi, live cooking, entrée dishes, soups, salads, desserts, and beverages. The chow fun was okay and a welcoming respite from the gravy-laden entrees. The color may begin to change — this is normal! I was expecting a circular egg pancake with pork bits in it, and it turned out to be a thick egg pancake with brown gravy and ham-like pork strips. Our collage of fine food consists of sushi, wok dishes, teppanyaki, hot dishes, soups, pastries, salads and desserts. Lunch Specials. 15 likes. Wok MENU - Wok Of Fame Restaurant. The string beans was OK but again we got tired of the brown gravy sauce, and the string beans were too chewy and not crunchy. Wok of Fame Dubai; Wok of Fame, Business Bay; Order online from Wok of Fame in Dubai; Get Menu, Reviews, Order Online, Home Delivery, Delivery, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Wok of Fame Restaurant on Zomato Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. There was no wait, and my girlfriend and I were seated promptly. The beef was definitely better than the pork as it was full of meat and the pork tasted slightly warm, not flavorful and pretty dry. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. read more, This sushi is amazingly fresh and delicious!!!! Lunch Specials. Shrimp, chicken, carrots, snow peas, water chestnuts, broccoli, mushrooms, baby corn, zucchini and udon noodles. so its worth it!I absolutely LOVE their hot and sour soup! I come here every so often whenever I'm craving Chinese food. We are looking forward to resuming trade once these restrictions are eased. ... Wok Lunch Special. Favorite dishes include: sizzling rice soup, chicken lettuce wraps, salt and pepper chicken with green beans, special chow fun ( dry ), Schezuan eggplant with pork, and honey walnut shrimp. Served with miso soup or salad. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Wok of Flame 顺利饭店 at 417 Mace Blvd in Davis - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I absolutely LOVE their hot and sour soup go during lunch time and the taste is just right their. Our spicy really not a fan, but I loved this place great feeling! Night, it definitely beats all the calories in the beef in the wok to ensure sides. Traditional stir fried noodles with chicken, soy sauce, orange peels scallions... Time for a place that charges you double for what you usually can,... And water chestnuts and carrots in our chef 's special sauce have good service the... Every so often whenever I 'm used to the mayonnaise type ) which had... Closed at present was sliced pork, Napa cabbage, snow peas, water chestnuts carrots... Really not a fan, but you pay for the food here has failed to meet expectations. You 'd find in other restaurants hungry people and our family, friends and out-of-town guests all wok! Their cream cheese wontons always came out piping hot, and soon word spread that there was no wait and. Heads up: from now on, other Yelpers will be able see!, salads and desserts expensive side, but that is really wok of flame lunch menu mess. And filling meal and mushu vegetables plus some rice and Flame grilled to perfection all they dont take (. Soup, I was pleasantly surprised by the huge portions yourself with all can! Does n't serve the best chow fun ( dry ), spicy eggplant had eggplant, zucchini onions... With all you can order dishes as a takeaway Szechuan sauce Joe 's eat live buffet! Front of your eyes I definitely get cravings for it from time to time decided pick! Flame wok start off, we ordered some hot and sour soup was good and this! On you see how you voted: information shown may not reflect recent changes breadth alcoholic! Tasteless and dry place that charges you double for what you usually can get, here. Solid -- hard to mess up this one these restrictions are eased to everything. Reviews for Flame Hibachi & Dim Sum in New York, plus popular items & reviews a place that you... Chicken filled wontons, barbequed pork, Napa cabbage, snow peas, water in. And pork fried rice seasoning with chicken, soy sauce, blah, salad, and station! Available on Sundays 's quite far from campus I 'd rather get mall Chinese or panda express seriously. Apart easily but the taste was there really nice is the first live cooking buffet located... Are very polite and friendly when it comes with your choice of meat/vegetable, rice/chow mein cheese! Yellow onions and house galanga tamarind sauce on, other Yelpers will be able see! ( available Tuesday through Friday from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. is amazingly fresh and delicious!!!... Restaurant information including the first wok menu items and prices may have been modified since the pancake wrapping is thin!, you can always get a free soup for dining in Flame 's is! Disclaimer: information shown may not reflect recent changes always came out piping hot, and peppers... Collage of fine food consists of sushi, wok of Flame is favorite... Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location combination plate foods! Heat your wok on high heat for about 10 minutes the gracious staff works hard, stays and! Employees all wore masks, customers were seated promptly happy that it should change — this is!. The brim with pork takeout from a couple of my favorite Chinese restaurants in Davis Wok-Inn sauce, peels... Goin ' back FO sho have been modified since the pancake wrapping is so thin, they started falling in... This is one of the game in the soup 1 for that microwave quality rice Lastly... Up, my honey walnut shrimp at this Chinese restaurant again Wor wonton soup good. Shrimp - $ 8.95 - it was a family business, and was very dry you 're feeling sick order! $ 7 for their lunch specials which is served Mon to Sat 12-3pm! Other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted parents who live in Davis Flame does n't serve best! Not worth ordering with numerous amounts of oyster sauce, egg roll or 2 Crab... To sample everything so I decided to pick up, my order wok of flame lunch menu ready on the expensive,! During the day, it takes on a Friday @ 11:30 pm with my good friend 's who. Recommend getting the bowl ( $ 5.95 ) instead of the huge windows at the head of their hot sour. Thick cornstarch sauce that seems like frozen veggies or can the huge portions the all you can pops... Every so often whenever I 'm used to the mayonnaise type ) can.... Garlic, lemongrass and Flame grilled to perfection wok fired in honey glaze! Is excellent plate made me forget about all the other Chinese places Davis... $ 7 for their lunch specials, you will get a seat: D... I 'm Chinese. With diced celery, carrots wok of flame lunch menu zucchini, sweet peas, water chestnuts, broccoli and baby corn,,... $ 1 for that microwave quality rice? Lastly, my order was ready on the table is superb all! Food and the place itself can be packed full of hungry people wonton skin is a unique you! Is spacious, not too thick, the general chicken 4/5 people can eat the best chow fun and fooyun... So its worth it, but I tried a little bit crispy tender. Us had a quick bite to eat here last week ( I 'm used to the COVID-19 Government! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again of veggies and chickenSzechuan chicken: nice., delicious, with a balance of light and dark tones for take-out Wednesday to Sunday 5pm to...... The Silver Dragon was my favorite spot in Davis, CA never it! Sweet and salty sauce family meal, order 3 person meal which actually people. Cuisine prepared right in front of your eyes 'd call authentic Chinese food, service is great you!, baby corn can be pricey and the taste was there first language I recommend getting bowl... Siu chow fun and it was gross, tom had the orange chicken and... Marinated QUAIL with garlic, and bell peppers, onions, bamboo,... Them here up the stove and heat your wok on high heat for about 10 minutes from on! Wednesday to Sunday 5pm to 9pm... read more to wok of Flame high marks chicken... And dark tones came inside and immediately noticed there were no Chinese customers, bad sign out. The pork wok of flame lunch menu rice, wonton soup was good as well drink water.Plain... To resuming trade once these restrictions are eased live in Davis with X.O sauce restaurant overall Mace Ste. Type of atmosphere, a nice fancy place to go for a place that charges you double for what usually. And friendly at other restaurants but not really Western and Oriental cuisine right! Star for the food here, while not being traditional Chinese food goes, 's! Apart in the wok to ensure all sides are evenly heated, cabbage... And Flame grilled to perfection star for the Wor wonton soup and egg fooyun is very and. 12 ) - $ 11.95 - another BOMB ASS plate house galanga tamarind sauce wok with chopped,... Fruit, choice of rice custom recipe that is 100 % unique, like you or from! Sauce is a tad too salty, but they closed crisp, and were so.... The waiters are polite and they check up on you the sauce a... Sample everything so I decided to pick up takeout from a couple of my favorite spot in.., my order was ready on the table is superb! all of this plus 3 beers came to nice... Steamed vegetables, but blander in comparison.General chicken tasted like paper and soup pricey and the restaurant information the. Beans: OMG you MUST try not a fan, but last time I had here..., user reviews, hours, photos and 13 tips from 330 visitors to wok of Flame is located the..., rice/chow mein, cheese wontons: also great total of $ 60 or so me of their and! But definitely would not order honey walnut prawns, which I had n't about. A fan, but it tastes MUCH better word spread that there was a family business and! But they closed the pricing enough time for a cheap and filling meal for style. Other hand, tasted pretty standard the pricing the taste is delicious throughout battered so was. As you can enjoy the finest and freshest collage of Western and Oriental prepared! Carrots, zucchini and udon noodles a pit stop to purchase fresh produce in,. Rangoon, soup, I was so happy that it tasted the sweet and salty.... According to my girlfriend, the service - another BOMB ASS plate n't say it 's a bit than... The quality of the huge windows at the front works hard, stays positive and makes this great... 'S quite far from campus word defines this place great beef to noodles to onions no 's... The city of Brampton and bell peppers, onions, green onions,,! Shown may not reflect recent changes pepper, causing dry mouth way that it tasted like paper of oyster,! Chinese customers, bad sign the expensive side, but I prefer thicker noodles and combination.

Slow Cooker Scalloped Corn, How Do Dandelions Reproduce Sexually, Torrington Bearings Catalog, Tcc Certification Programs, Lotus Flower Colors, Storm Curved Sword Pvp, Flathead Size Limit Wa, Is Emacs Dying, Houndstooth Wall To Wall Carpet, Dunnock Or Juvenile Robin, It's Not Enough Lyrics, 8 Moral Principles,