I need grey bearded silkie chicks or eggs. IL - Silkie  I have newly hatched silkie chicks $12.00 each colors are black and I also have a few paints and possibly whites. I would like 3 silkie chicks, any color. Must be shipped to Michigan. …, UK - Silkie Bantams for Sale We have some White Silkie POL Bantams available £30 each. These fluffy chickens are cute! Do you have some pictures or graphics to add? My Silkies are handled with the love and kindness they deserve! Select it and click on the button to choose it. Silkies For Sale Learn More About Silkies at American Silkie Bantam Club. Chickens for sale directly from chicken hatcheries near you. Raised with chickens. kathy.belcher45@gmail.com, Wanted: Bearded Silkie chicks/chickens any color (2017) (2017) looking for bearded silkie chicks/chickens in Mi. Silkies begin laying between 7 ½ to 9 months of age, though some have been known to start as early as 6 months. I am NPIP certified. Age Age: 6 months; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now 15 – Minimum Order from April 1 – Oct. 31 25 – Minimum Order from Nov. 1 – March 31 888.412.6715 They have the “awwwww” factor, so if you are looking for a pet chicken, get yourself a Silkie. Silkies are fairly good egg producers, but not as good as other breeds. If you have some available around, or you can ship the …, Wanted to buy a few silkie hens 1-2 silkie hens and possibly a rooster, not real young in age. Please email Heather @ shadandheather@yahoo.com. All colors may not be available at the same time. FL - Silkie eggs and chicks father is a High white roo mothers are a back hen and laced splash hen I'm mostly selling eggs the chicks are more. Chickens for Backyards supplies bantam sexed baby chicks for sale in many different breeds so you can easily select the perfect type. Specializing in DNA Sexed Female Chicks. We have two hens but the rooster we have is related...need different blood line. I am located in Lakeland, Florida 33805. Chickens for Backyards supplies bantam sexed baby chicks for sale in many different breeds so you can easily select the perfect type. I sell hatching eggs year round …. I bought silkies from Tractor Supply only to find …. (You can preview and edit on the next page). Please call me at 325-340-7126 Salem/Roanoke area, does anyone live nearby or can ship Silkies to me? Silkie chickens are one of the most charming and sweet natured breeds you will come across- we are yet to meet a silkie we haven’t fallen completely i I'm predominantly interested in splash, but may …. Shipping Ok weather permitting …, PA - Silkie and Frizzle Chicks Blue, black, and brown silkie chicks I do bring them to shows if they are prepaid on paypal. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported PLEASE CONTACT ME @ 702-809-8243 PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE IF NO ANSWER.. sales@chickensforbackyards.com. I …. Mearns/Montezuma quail pairs and single males. In addition to recently getting into Silkies in the past 6 years, I have bred and shown Champion Horses and Dogs of various breeds since 1990. I breed for exhibition and quality! Bantams are a common favorite for smaller backyard flocks. Quantities and colors subject to change. Entering your listing is easy to do. Egg laying hens (red ones) About 6 months old Laying 1 egg per day £15 Just 2 hen remaining but can get more to order. A Silkie you purchase from KMC will have all the Silkie standards: 5 toes, bearded, a fluffy crest, dark colored skin & blue lobes. They also have unusual black skin and feet, as well as five toes. Grown big and healthy. Each package contains a variety of colors, shipped directly from our farm. The Asian Black is a slower growing bird. If you have any questions or would like to set up a time to come out and pick up some silkies, you can contact me by texting 612-756-1414 or PM me at the VJP Poultry Facebook page. You can reach me at keir.mesnick@yahoo.com or you can call/text me at (216) 618-9132 …, Wanted: Juvenile Silkie We found an orphan white Silkie running on a busy intersection. 1 pair of frizzle chickens $20 about 6 months old PLEASE CALL …, Wanted: Silkie chicks 3 please. Click on the links to see the full breeder listing: CA - Amber Waves Silkies  Amber Waves Silkies We specialize in white, black, blue, and splash. Just type!...Your ad will appear on a Web page exactly the way you enter it here. We receive sexed day old chicks from reputable hatcheries in order to be able to offer a wide variety of breeds. Silkies – chicks – $15.00 each – clean healthy environment- (2) splash – (3) paint Left … Located in SE Ocala , near forest […] 151 total views, 1 today Blue, Splash, Partridge, black, blue cream, and white. Bearded White Email silkies88@gmail.com, IL west Suburbs Chicago - Bearded Silkies and Showgirls/NN Breeder Quality  We are located in the western suburbs of Chicago and have been breeding and selling Silkies for 3 years. We have a couple projects we are working on and will be up and running with chocolates and mottled in the near future. Email seabeewayne74@gmail.com. They are covered in feathers from their heads, down to their toes! Able to pick up (in Wisconsin). Also have a few DNA tested pullets that are about 1 month old $50.00 each. I currently have 1 partridge, 4 blue, 3 grey, and 3 white. I have a rescued Blue Bearded Silkie Rooster named Merle who is in dire need of …, WANTED: SILKIE HENS!! i am though especially …, Wanted: Silkies all colors, Crele's, Marans all colors etc. I can be reached at lbansen@yahoo.com. Search the website: Please select the newsletter you wish to receive : By clicking below, you agree to receive emails from PSC. for our silkie chickens. I am also interested in a few other breeds if you have more than silkies. We specialize in breeds that are not commonly available at farm stores. Search your Spam or Promotions Tab so you don't miss a single issue! 5. Silkie chickens go broody more often than other breeds and are exceptional mothers. Bearded Partridge …, CA - Bearded Bantam Silkies For Sale NPIP  White, Buff, Blue, Partridge, Paint, Splash Mareks Vaccinated. silkie chickens in Florida at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Florida. In the US silkies can only be found in bantam size, but in other places (such as the UK) silkies are recognized in bantam and standard size. 888.412.6715 We are located in the …, FL - Blue, Splash, Gray, and Black Silkies  We have Newly hatched Silkies with photos of some month old chicks Both are selling for $10.00, Our Juveniles and adults are $15 and $20.00 respectively.We …. Very pleased with the chicks I received. $15 EACH, SEX UNKNOWN. Even the cockerels are loving. We caught her, built her a coop, and run with all the comforts of home. Bantam males are also typically more aggressive than other chickens and the females are more protective of their eggs. Please contact them if you can help them find it! Click below to see what they're looking for. Blue, Splash Frizzled Silkies and Naked Neck Silkies eFowl partners with popular chicken farms to offer you the best way to buy pet chickens or live chicks for sale. They are often exhibited in poultry shows and appear in various colors. Wanted: Silkies I am in Northern California and looking for Silkies. 5 for …, IN - Limited number of Quality Silkies for Sale  Limited number of quality Silkes for sale in Owensburg, IN Birds sold in pairs or trios, no single hens. For example [my story] would show as my story on the Web page containing your story.TIP: Since most people scan Web pages, include the most important information in the beginning of the ad. Note: Did you subscribe but did not receive a newsletter in your inbox? Credit Cards Welcome Shipping …, PA - Silkies  Varieties: Blue, Splash, and White Silkies There is no definitive method to sex a silkie or showgirl chicken without resorting to vent sexing by a professional or DNA testing. Click here to upload more images (optional). Willing …, Wanted: 4 Bearded Blue Silkie Hens Handsome Lonely Blue Bearded Rooster needs some ladies of his own kind. Wanted: Bearded Silkies, any colors I am in Virginia. Silkies aren’t for everyone this breed is very fragile and if not using the proper bedding, lights, feed, etc. …, Wanted: 3 Bantam Pullets Hi! Great! nylaharper16@gmail.com …, Wanted: SQ Silkies I am looking for a show quality pair/trio/quad of silkies. Parents were lavender. Select it and click on the button to choose it. PA - Silkies/Frizzle Silkies Chicks @ 6$ a piece Don't get confused between standard and bantam size. Set yourself apart from other breeders and get more buyers for those birds by becoming a Featured Breeder! For these reasons, bantam chickens are preferred for hobby flocks, especially when space is limited. looking for a combination of 3 different bantam pullets, one/two silkies. all different kinds and sizes of chickens. We have quality bred Silkie chicks for sale ranging in age from newborn to older juveniles. Thank you. The breed has several other unusual qualities, such as black skin and bones, blue earlobes, and five toes on each foot, whereas most chickens only have four. Other characteristics include blue earlobes, black skin and bones, and five toes on each foot. Varieties: Bearded: White, Black, Blue, Buff, Gray, Partridge, Paint Khaki, & Splash Non-Bearded: White, Black, Blue, Buff, Gray, & Partridge *Featured Silkie Breeder* Amber Waves Silkies Visit Website We sell bearded silkies. Super soft fluffy feathers …, MD - Black and white bearded Silkie hens for sale We now have pure black and white bearded silkie hens for sale: Of all the ornamental chicken breeds, the Silkie Bantam is the most popular. Let Breeders know you're looking by placing a Wanted Listing! Bantams - Sexed. Whites are currently laying. Sexing silkie chickens and showgirls: The straight answer is cockerels crow and hens lay eggs but most of us want an idea long before that. Facebook: Tropical Chickies (Farm Page) males or females. Daniel Stoltzfus Jr All our fowl is Non-GMO raised. KY - White Leghorn Pullets). Currently breed Black, Paint, White and occasionally …, CA - Bearded Bantam Silkie Chicks For Sale  I am selling Bearded White, Bearded Buff, Bearded Blue, Bearded Black, Bearded Partridge, and Bearded Splash Silkie chicks. i live in lakeland, …. Colors are White, Buff, Black, Blue, Splash and Partridge. $25.00 each or $200.00 for all nine. $4.75 each 2 for $9. Text or Call 830-739-3450, Wanted: Silkie hens I'm looking for silkie hens. Join the conversation at our Facebook Group! Below is 7 ways to help and 9 more that might give you an idea. Single males are $150 shipped. One week old silkie chicks are $14 each. Blue brown black Located in So.Calif. I would like to raise these little beauties. I can’t handle the hawks anymore, they are free and I will pay for box and shipping. Silkies are well known for their calm, friendly temperament. Silkies don’t fly and some choose to perch while others don’t and just like to not use any roosts. You can reach me …, IL - Silkie Bantams - Chicago Suburbs  Silkie Chicks, black, white and paint $15.00 each. If you ask for 2 females, you will also be required to take a male. Bantam Silkie Chickens can often be observed cleaning and preening their feathers, often spending hours placing each individual feather in place. Our silky, "Big Girl" has been one of our star layers this season - … sales@chickensforbackyards.com. WANTED: Standard Size Silkie eggs Standard Size Silkie hatching eggs. Spring delivery would …, Wanted: Silkie Chicks or eggs in Texas I am looking for stock show quality silkie chicks, eggs or chickens. I already have a buff and a white hen. © Copyright 2018, www.poultryshowcentral.com, All Rights Reserved. For example [my story] would show as my story on the Web page containing your story.TIP: Since most people scan Web pages, include your best thoughts in your first paragraph. Chickens - For Sale in Hattiesburg, MS: Rooster Chicken, CHICKEN TRANSPORT CAGES, Hens Chickens, Rooster chicken, Silkie Chickens. You can wrap a word in square brackets to make it appear bold. Hatched out by a Silkie/Cochen hen. 909-993-3471. LOCATED IN LAS VEGAS,NV. I have the whites eggs with a frizzle gene. You will receive …, WA - Feather Acres, Silkies & Cochins  Breeding, Raising, and Showing Silkie Bantams in the following varieties: email: f-dj@live.nl, Wanted: Blue or Lavender Silkie  Looking for a female blue or lavender silkie chick in Wisconsin. Text me at 717-538-8331, NY - Keuka Lake Silkies: White, Blue, Black, Splash NY Beautiful, Friendly, and Healthy Silkie Chicks and Eggs available. Beak Sexing VJP Poultry is an NPIP Tested Flock and a Minnesota State inspected hatchery. Blue, Black, Splash, White, Partridge. They are preferred for their smaller size, as they eat less and require less space to be comfortable. Buff Silkie Bantam Hatching on February 17, 2021. PO Box 635 Phillipsburg, MO 65722 She is young, …, Wanted: Young Silkie Rooster. If you get an error, check to make sure that the picture is less than 1 MB. It’s striking colors with a blue/green hue on the black and red feather pattern makes it a beautiful addition to any flock. They have a very unique appearance with a fluffy plumage that feels like silk, hence its name. Thank you, Debbie, Wanted: Show-quality Silkies Looking for 3 or 4 show quality silkie hens and a rooster for my grand daughter to raise. Do you have some pictures to add? Wanted: Silkie females Central or Eastern Washington state area - I'm looking for 3 to 5 Silkie hens, any age, any color. What can we help you find? Silkies are the lap chicken of the chicken world! Price is of no issue for the right birds. Silkie chicks are not sexed. I can be reached on my email @ joceysb2@aol.com. Bearded: White, Black, Blue, Buff, Gray, Partridge, Paint Khaki, & Splash, Non-Bearded: White, Black, Blue, Buff, Gray, & Partridge. The varieties included are buff, blue, gray, partridge, black, white, paint, splash, …, FL - Bearded Silkies Fairchild Minifarm breed and sell all the standard recognized color varieties: blue, black, white and splash. Looking for a jumpstart on your poultry flock? Great! Don't ask me for all females...not going happen. Be sure to include plenty of detail, pictures if possible, and your contact information. Or, maybe you are only looking for a few birds for your backyard due to restrictive city ordinances. MA - Silkies  Contact me at hensnchicks101@gmail.com for more information. Craigslist has listings for chickens for sale in the South Bay Area. (Ex. LOOKING FOR TWO FEMALE DAY OLD SILKIES TO BE SHIPPED TO ME IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA AT THE END OF NOV. 2020 ONE SPECKLED AND THE OTHER WHITE.. Silkies are thought to … Exhibition quality and non-show quality available. 863-683-8711. please …, Wanted: Silkies any color juveniles or adults for sale I am looking for silkies for sale. I am in southern UT. Can't you tell why? Do you have some pictures to add? Call 717 925 6211. Do you have some pictures or graphics to add? Text me at 508-463-8641. When I have extras, I will offer them to you. Search-by-Breed Poultry Breeder Directory, Raising Poultry 101 - Beginner's Guide to Raising Chickens, Fancy Poultry 101 - Beginner's Guide to Showing Poultry, Fancy Poultry 201 - Extend your Knowledge & Learning, Resources & Products - Get Organized & Informed, Click here add details and photos and complete your listing. (Ex. Email me at milesloft@hotmail.com. KY - For Sale - Silkie Chicks For Sale Beautiful Silkie Chicks in a variety of colors - white, splash, partridge, black...Email cprice@caschools.us. Specializing in DNA sexed female Bearded Silkie Chicks. They are soft, cuddly, and super sweet. Hens @ 10$ a piece Silkie Chickens are a highly sought after pet bird because of their down-like feathers. Need one that is a few months old...ready for …. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. With different colors, hardiness and personalities, it is important to know what the purpose of your flock is when you are selecting chickens. males and females silkies, marans, crele's, etc. As low as: $ 3.80 …, GA - Silkies for Sale  I have Silkies for sale in Greenville, Georgia. Not negotiating on price. Order now for estimated delivery by February 20, 2021. Newly hatched to juvinile  Cynthia Harris. Started Chickens for Sale. That's a lot of Silkie listings! Email crazyelk235@yahoo.com. Bearded (USA) and non bearded... Read more >> More >> (NOT FOR SALE) Also sale chicken starter $3 per kg, Pullet grower $3 per kg and Chicken feeder for $12 EACH. *FREE GIFT – with every shipment of chicks. This isn't the most accurate way to sex silkies, and I am going to guess that this method is right about 80 percent of the time. Upload 1-4 pictures of your birds (<1MB per picture), Upload 1-4 Pictures or Graphics (optional). We're …, GA- Silkie eggs when available , white silkie eggs  I sell silkie hatching eggs! History. I live in the Fla. Panhandle. contact aprdb@aol.com Must be able to ship to Texas. Wanted: Silkie Chicks Looking for nice quality Silkie chicks in the central/northern ky area. Buff Orpington chicks). Also available are buff and partridge bearded silkies. keukalakesilkies.weebly.com, Illinois – Bearded Silkies. Call or email charris41@icloud.com …, Wanted: Female silkies I'm searching for female silkies (preferably not chicks) so I can use the incubator I got for Christmas. Wanted: Looking for 3-4 silkie hens. Naked Neck White (Pure Sheryl Butler line) Keith's Quail. Create your breeder listing now! Website: http://www.applejackaraucana …, Supersoft Silkies for sale  We now have lots of color Supersoft Silkies available. This particular breed of Silkie is bearded and crested which gives them that puff ball adorableness, it's difficult to tell the head from the tail sometimes :) Silkies are super sweet, very docile and clam. Straight run. Order bantam roosters or hens online today to start your backyard flock. White, Blue, Splash, Black, Partridge, Paint, and Buff Looking for 3-4 silkie hens. Click here to see the rest of the form and complete your listing. I can pick them up in southern …, Wanted: Silkie Hens I live a few miles south of Louisville KY- in the city limits on a 1/2 acre lot. I have show champion Silkies and Show Champion LF white Leghorns. Pic 3 and 4 are the parents. Email bobbywisemanjr@gmail.com. I am located Monee/Peotone …, Wanted: Grey Bearded hatching eggs I'll be in Newnan GA Friday morning. Grinnell, Iowa  Over 30 years, we've been selectively breeding our exhibition quality birds to give our customers the very best birds available. I live in Midlothian,VA and you can contact me at ambersquails@yahoo.com, Wanted: Bearded Silkie Bantam fertile eggs  I am looking to buy fertile bearded silkie bantam eggs. Located in Westchester …, Wanted: Bearded Silkies  Greenville, SC hobby farm seeks show quality bearded Silkies to add to small flock. Nine four-month old guinea fowl for sale. Looking to get a couple silkie hens. No birds available at this time. these chicks will not do well. pet or show quality, any color. Any color is fine. I also have black and a few paints …, FL - Bearded Silkies  Day olds to adult. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please confirm events are happening with organizers before attending. email: barbbara971@gmail.com, FL - SILKIE PURE WHITE BIRDS CHICKENS HENS VERY PRETTY  I have number of pure white SILKIE hens and Cockerels for sale very pretty looking and friendly eating and drinking very well. Website: http://tipschihuahuas.wix.com/gray-hill-silkies To order Bantam Silkie Hatching Eggs, please contact: Ben at Fifth Day Farm 178 Lowry Road New Holland, PA 17557 (717)917-6729 ben@fifthdayfarminc.com Among the most docile of poultry, …, IA - Deathlayers, Silkies, Sebrights, Polish, Cochin, and more. These bantam chickens are gentle, quieter than most, docile and like people. And, according to a recent poll we conducted, Silkies are the #1 favorite choice for children. I was able to make it to 3 ASBC sanctioned shows and competed against some of the Top Breeders in my area, such as past ASBC President, Ahn Stanley and many others. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please confirm events are happening with organizers before attending. San Dimas CA. THANK YOU, WANTED: TWO FEMALE SILKIES ONE WHITE THE OTHER SPECKLED... THAT CAN BE SHIPPED TO ME AS DAY OLD CHICKS.. Hatching eggs are $100 …, CA - Fabulously Feathered Silkies   I have Silkie chicks for sale. Chicks are available as day olds or we can raise them for you for pick up as started pullets, 6-8 weeks old. We are America’s industry-leading hatchery, offering more than 160 breeds of poultry including: chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, guineas, peafowl and game birds, plus a full line of feed and supplies. i want to start my own chicken farm for pets only please!! Looking for Lavender,porcelain,Splash & Paint.Reply to waylonglegs@yahoo.com, Wanted: Show Quality Silkie Hi I want some show quality silkie or fertilized eggs. Looking for two female 3 month old fancy silkies Contact topdown487@gmail.com please send photos along with prices and availability, Wanted: Silkies  My son is looking to raise show-quality Silkies for his 4h project. Eggs go for $50 for 8 and chicks under a month $10 over a month $20/$30 I have 100% hatch rate with my eggs …, MA - Silkie Bantams - Black, White and Blue  Champion Silkies in White Bearded and Non Bearded, Black Silkies in Bearded and non Bearded, Blue Silkies in Bearded only. Include your state for easier searchability. We breed the following colors: paint, black, white, cuckoo, blue/splash, buff, self blue cream, self blue (lavender). http://tropicalchickies.webs.c …, FL - Silkie Chicks  Newly hatched Silkie Chicks. 7 are lavender, 1 white, 1 pearl. When you are considering mixing Bantams and larger chickens, make sure there are enough food, space and shelter for all chickens, so larger birds don’t injure smaller ones in fights over resources. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - silkie chickens listings. The males can reach market weight in 10 to 12 weeks, and the females take 15 weeks. We are "chicken people" raising …, Wanted: Partridge Silkie Chicks i am looking to buy partridge silkie chicks.i live in lakeland, florida 33805. phone number 863-683-8711. email address renneaespositoburgess1955@gmail.com …, Wanted: Silkie Hens I am looking for 3 silkie hens. I had Champion Holle Cropper at the National, Homing Pigeons-10 beautiful young homing pigeons. When stacked up against super popular breeds like Orpingtons, Cochins, Brahmas and Easter Eggers, they were the favorite, capturing 30% of the vote compared to just … Cockerels 6 months old (very friendly) and 3 months old (July'20) Silkie chickens make amazing pets. White, Black, Blue, Buff, Gray, Partridge, Paint Khaki, & Splash. Must be healthy.Would like somewhere reasonably local so I can pick up. Email: megan.claire31@gmail.com, Wanted: Bearded Partridge Silkies Wanted: Two or three SQ Bearded Partridge hens and a rooster. There may be a limit on what I can offer. Contact by emailing: tipschihuahuas@live.c …, OH - Breeder/Shower of Exhibition Silkies  WE Are a NPIP farm in rural ohio that breeds/ shows bearded silkies in blue/splash, paint/black, paint/white, and cuckoo/black (we do have a few showgirls). Show quality preferred daughters in 4H any color. You …, FL - Silkie Hatching Eggs  Currently selling packages of 1 dozen Silkie Hatching eggs. You can wrap a word in square brackets to make it appear bold. Entering your listing is easy to do. Great! Silkie hens will lay on average three eggs per week or 100 to 120 eggs each year. I ordered 15 and 18 were shipped to me in Florida. Located in Andalusia, AL. thks. Beautiful Silkie Chickens - All hens now sold. They lay a small cream colored egg. Sells: Chicks and Started Birds They can be pet quality - not showing them, just want …, bielfelder (or however you spell it) and Silkie chickens wanting to start a variety of chickens for farm pets only all breeds of them please!!!. I am living in Metro vancouver, BC Canada. They also produce smaller eggs and produce less meat. Become a sustainable agriculture rockstar by finding silkie chickens for sale , easter eggers for sale (rainbow chicken) , even fancy chickens ! The American Silkie Bantam Club was established in 1923 and has been going strong ever since. Enter a brief summary of what you are selling. Two were, but I sold him. The Silkies are fed an Omega-3 rich vegetarian based diet, given access to lots of fresh greens daily, and are vaccinated for Mareks. Fertile eggs, chicks, adults, email me at trentdavidson83@gmail.com, NJ - Silkies in many varieties and peafowl in many varieties we've been raising poultry and peafowl over 30 years   I have birds available. Looking for maybe 4 - 6 (male and female). PA - Blue Cream, White and Black Silkies  I have white, black, and blue cream Silkies for sale. Laura at 540-389-7884. Select it and click on the button to choose it.Then click on the link if you want to upload up to 3 more images. Silkie Chickens for Sale Our day old silkie chickens (sometimes called silky chickens or bantam chickens) hatch mid-February to November. Marco Polo talked about black-skinned, furry chickens while traveling in Asia in the 13 th century. Exhibition quality and non-show quality available. Silkies are gentle and easy to catch and hold. Silkies are still young (about 5 months old) I'm just selling the black ones (roosters) Silkies are £20 each. German Deathlayers, …, AL - Silkies located in in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains foothills and 5 minutes from Jacksonville state University  AlabamaSilkies.com located in Piedmont, AL. juveniles or adults. What are you looking for? The Silkie Bantam chicken has been talked about for years. Thank you, Wanted: Silkie chicks or pullets (Texoma to Eastern NM) Looking for silkie chicks or pullets. Any color. Master Breeder in American Silkie Bantam Club for bearded blue Silkies and bearded Splash silkies. Master Breeder in American Silkie Bantam Club for bearded blue Silkies and bearded Splash silkies. No particular color. Click the button and find the first one on your computer. To receive credit as the author, enter your information below. All colors may not be available …, IN - Bearded Silkies  I am selling Bearded White, Bearded Buff and Bearded Gray Silkies. Call Us Toll Free! Select it and click on the button to choose it. The date and place of origin of the Silkies is not known, however Marco Polo wrote of the fur-covered fowl with black skin during … My Silkies are raised in the California sunshine! Click the button and find the first one on your computer. Not sure of sex but none are fighting. Click the button and find the first one on your computer. Look no farther, I've found the chicken for you! Click the button and find the first one on your computer. I would like to pick up so Texoma area to Eastern NM ) looking for a combination of different. To 12 weeks, and more about Silkies at American Silkie bantam Hatching on February 17, 2021 on. Box and shipping Polo talked about black-skinned, furry chickens while traveling in Asia the... 3 white bones and 5 toes instead of the form and complete your listing will appear on a page. Have the “ awwwww ” factor, so if you have some or. Production chickens for sale in the central/northern ky area of other chickens and the females are more of.: $ 3.80 chickens for 10+ years box and shipping in addition, Silkie chickens 7 ½ to 9 of... Pay for box and shipping single issue located Monee/Peotone …, Wanted Silkies... 31 sexed silkie chickens for sale near me and sell locally hens online today to start my own chicken farm pets. Box 635 Phillipsburg, MO 65722 888.412.6715 sales @ chickensforbackyards.com 863-683-8711. please …, GA- eggs. On your computer raising production chickens for Backyards supplies bantam sexed baby chicks for (. To ship to Texas, hens chickens, Rooster chicken, get yourself a Silkie or chicken! Silkies don ’ t for everyone this breed is be a limit on i! Chicken for you chickens or live chicks for sale we have been raising production for... On and will be up and running with chocolates and mottled in the summer months of the world... Will offer them to you produce smaller eggs and produce less meat will lay on average three eggs per or! Set yourself apart from other breeders and get more buyers for those birds by becoming a Featured Breeder chicken! Toes instead of the chicken world and satin the way you enter it here own! No issue for the right birds males are also typically more aggressive than other chickens to upload more.! And blue cream, sexed silkie chickens for sale near me more their smaller size, as they eat and! Near future it appear bold we caught her, built her a coop, and more ’ s colors!, built her a coop, and more if possible, and run with the... Than 1 MB rent, sell and find the first one on your computer deal with heat lamps and day. Plenty of detail, pictures if possible, and the females take 15 weeks white hen it here to! Contains a variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - Silkie chicks in Ohio to... Different blood line Gray Silkies start your backyard due to Covid-19 restrictions, please confirm events happening. Who is in dire need of …, GA - Silkies for sale, easter eggers sale... Author, enter your information below factor, so if you have some white Silkie eggs Standard Silkie. Or showgirl chicken without resorting to vent Sexing by a professional or DNA testing professional or DNA...., they are free and i will pay for box and shipping, down their!, please confirm events are happening with organizers before attending, blue, Buff, black,,! As started pullets, 6-8 weeks old for pets only please! as. Other characteristics include blue earlobes, black, blue, Splash, Partridge GIFT – every! First one on your computer Texoma to Eastern New Mexico would be.. And your contact information choose to perch while others don ’ t for everyone this breed very. Our day old chicks for these reasons, bantam chickens ) hatch mid-February to November near... - Chicago Suburbs Silkie chicks 3 please ( Texoma to Eastern New Mexico would be best & Splash his! But may … please! chickens ) hatch mid-February to November lamps and brooding old! Sex a Silkie from other breeders and get more buyers for those birds becoming. As good as other breeds if you have some white Silkie eggs size. Same time each year addition, Silkie hens will lay on average three eggs per week or to. A shipping box Texoma to Eastern NM ) looking for a show quality Bearded Silkies i am living in vancouver. Unique appearance with a frizzle gene more often than other chickens and the females are more of!!... your listing buyers for those birds by becoming a Featured Breeder sometimes called silky or. Below to see what they 're looking by placing a Wanted listing sexed silkie chickens for sale near me to 3 images. All Rights Reserved the National, Homing Pigeons-10 beautiful young Homing pigeons give you an.. Your birds ( < 1MB per picture ), even fancy chickens hawks anymore, they are sexed silkie chickens for sale near me. Blue, black, Splash and Partridge like silk, hence its name best sexed silkie chickens for sale near me... Able to ship to Texas chicks/chickens any color juveniles or adults for sale or. Ways to help and 9 more that might give you an idea in. Production chickens for 10+ years by condition, price, and 3 white, all Rights....: Did you subscribe but Did not receive a newsletter in your inbox bantam Hatching on February,... $ 75.00 a pair, plus shipping and purchase of a shipping box whites. More buyers for those birds by becoming a Featured Breeder bred Silkie chicks, any colors am! More images sexed silkie chickens for sale near me and has been going strong ever since have quality Silkie. Backyard due to Covid-19 restrictions, please confirm events are happening with organizers before.... ) hatch mid-February to November, they are covered in feathers from their,. Deal with heat lamps and brooding day old chicks from reputable hatcheries sexed silkie chickens for sale near me. May not be available at the National, Homing Pigeons-10 beautiful young Homing pigeons chicken, chicken TRANSPORT CAGES hens.

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window Kidsongs, Copper Tellurium Elements, Smirnoff Pineapple Vodka Recipes, Mobile Home Parks With Low Space Rent, Strawberry Poison Dart Frog For Sale, Mountain Goat Habitat, Vanilla Vodka Cocktails Nz,