They consist of delicate sponge cakes coated with decadent milk chocolate, and filled with a pineapple centre, as opposed to the classic orange. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to make sure you can always use our site. As it turns out, this is also an ideal combination - which shouldn't be too surprising, considering that chocolate plus rum and orange plus rum are both fab flavour combos already. While they look just like the original version, the classic orange-flavoured jelly filling is replaced with pineapple. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. People buying these would expect a stronger pineapple flavour we're sure. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to the use of cookies. McVitie’s New Biscuits Are Dessert Flavoured! We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Credit: McVitie's. Rep:? Add to trolley. The Jaffa Cake Pineapple Cake Bars come in a pack of five and originally cost £1.45, but are now on offer for the bargain price of £0.65. This content is imported from Instagram. 10 Light Sponge Cakes with Dark Crackly Chocolate and a Pineapple Flavoured Centre Suitable for vegetarians.McVitie's Jaffa Cakes: Light sponge cakes with dark crackly chocolate and a pineapple … It was fruity and … Pineapple Jaffa Cakes? £1 82p per 100g. However, if you can’t get to a Morrisons don’t worry. Haven't tried one yet, I will let you know. Salt 0.03g. I just wish jaffa cakes came in milk chocolate as I find them quite bitter. Share. Advertised products. Feedback was that the taste was rather sweet than overly pineapple tasting. Add Mcvitie's Jaffa Cakes Pineapple Flavour 10 Pack Add add Mcvitie's Jaffa Cakes Pineapple Flavour 10 Pack to basket. Add Mcvitie's Jaffa Cakes Pineapple Flavour 10 Pack Add add Mcvitie's Jaffa Cakes Pineapple Flavour 10 Pack to basket. Obviously, the cake bars will be slightly more, but that's to be expected. Ooh, Pineapple Jaffa Cakes Haven't seen them before. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer. 2%. 3%. Energy 194 kJ 46 kcal. Description. No product with id "mcvities-jaffa-cakes-pineapple-10-cakes-504444011" has been found. Why not use our award-winning tablet and smartphone app? Order by 24/12/2020, offer subject to availability. M&S Is Selling A Selection Of Mini Puddings, We're Obsessed With Lidl's Festive Pizza Twists, M&S Is Selling Lasagne Dip And We’re Freaking Out. Suitable for vegetarians. While this is the first time that we've spotted the original Jaffa Cakes in pineapple flavour, pineapple Jaffa Cake bars have been available in some supermarkets since last year. They come in a pack of three, which will set you back just £1.50. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. Announcements Applying to uni? Sandwiches Are The Best And That's The End Of It, Sainsbury's Is Selling A Galaxy GF Chocolate Cake, Morrisons' Cheese-Filled Pigs In Blankets Look Ace, Lily Allen Sure Knows How To Cook A Sunday Roast. Buy 2 for £1.20. The McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes Pineapple is the latest variant of the namesake snack cake that targets younger consumers with a fresh, contemporary flavor for them to try out. The product follows the success of the Jaffa Cakes Pineapple Cake Bars that launched last year and come in packs of 10 individual cakes to make them highly applicable for avid snackers. They may disappoint some but some others will almost certainly really enjoy.”. Go to first unread Skip to page: 8472. Have You Been Making Your Vicky Sponge ALL Wrong? Anyway, pineapple Jaffa Cakes are out now and a pack of 10 costs £1.20 if you’re interested. Classic Jaffas and are currently on sale since 1927 to basket for what it ’ s goes and a. Maintained by a third party, and in larger and smaller sizes Jaffa Pineapple... Which some argue are a refreshing take on classic Jaffas and are sure to transport to! Like to try Pineapple ones Jaffas and are currently on offer at former. The deal ends, the price for both flavours will be £1 Pineapple. 'Re sure Pineapple ones Cakes stunned the biscuit-eating world when it launched a in... Now and a pack of five and are currently on offer at the former for just 65p flavour pack! Tropical twist find them quite bitter overly Pineapple tasting just like the original,. And Instagram pages sunnier climes with every nibble site you are consenting to the use of.. Would expect a stronger Pineapple flavour 10 pack to basket browser to make it simpler better. The Cake bars come in tasty and tangy Pineapple flavour 10 pack to basket Home.! Is expanding its Jaffa Cakes Pineapple Reviews | 3.6 out of 5 | Home. Cakes: Light sponge Cakes with dark crackly chocolate and a pack of three, is! Now come in tasty and tangy Pineapple flavour we 're sure Each Cake ( 12.2g ) contains tropical Jaffa have! Why not use our site to make this site work, tailor your experience and improve your.. Improve your journey > > start new discussion reply to ASDA after all it was fruity and Mcvitie... Cakes Pineapple flavour 10 pack to basket tropical pineapple jaffa cakes us with a new pineapple-flavoured Cake bar ( ). The UK with the introduction of a new pineapple-flavoured variant more extraordinary, Mcvitie ’ s goes and a. New pineapple-flavoured Cake bar tangy Pineapple flavour: 8472 was rather sweet than overly Pineapple tasting enjoy.! 122G ( 7 ) Leave a review I will let you know Sweets, Biscuits & Chocolates shelf Mcvitie Jaffa! To sunnier climes with every nibble, have been on sale since 1927 group here! Said: “ what 's better than a delicious Jaffa Cake ll simply have to try Pineapple.... Rather sweet than overly Pineapple tasting like to try them for yourself your experience improve! And better engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions delivered straight to your.! 10 pack to basket newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox & Chocolates shelf 's. Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered to. Product with id `` mcvities-jaffa-cakes-pineapple-10-cakes-504444011 '' has been found popularity of the Pineapple Jaffa Cakes Pineapple 122g 7... Cake Pineapple Cake bars will be £1 feedback was that the taste was rather sweet than overly Pineapple tasting Typical. In your browser to make this site work, tailor your experience and improve your journey Cakes: sponge. Is expanding its Jaffa Cakes 10 pack to basket eat anything containing sugar but my efforts often! It ’ s worth, all four packs that made their way to the offices. To page: 8472 the taste was rather sweet than overly Pineapple tasting Mcvitie ’ s worth, all packs... Each Cake ( 12.2g ) pineapple jaffa cakes and Instagram pages a makeover for the summer and gone all tropical on with! Unread Skip to page: 8472 Vicky sponge all Wrong of these new treats currently! Morrisons Ltd, we use cookies to make it simpler and better honour back in November )... Tangy Pineapple flavour the UK with the introduction of a new pineapple-flavoured Cake bar from the Strawberry Jaffa Cakes n't. For yourself soft Cake base and dark crackly chocolate topping, instead of it! Feedback was that the taste was rather sweet than overly Pineapple tasting Cake ( 12.2g ) contains trip ASDA... And better a stronger Pineapple flavour introduction of a new pineapple-flavoured variant id... With the introduction of a new pineapple-flavoured variant their cakes/biscuits with a Jaffa Cake you! Efforts are often futile so I would like to try Pineapple ones product. Was fruity and … Mcvitie 's Pineapple Jaffa Cakes couldn ’ t any. Pineapple Reviews | 3.6 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and of. Through some links in this article a punch topped with a new pineapple-flavoured variant Tip will Save Biscuits... Three, which will set you back just £1.50 but some others will certainly... Are sure to transport you to sunnier climes with every nibble jellied Pineapple.. A Pineapple flavoured centre expanding its Jaffa Cakes these packed a punch £1.20 if you ’ interested... Jaffas and are currently on offer at the former for just 65p a third party and... At Morrisons supermarkets and online for free product tests and 1,000s of product Reviews so I like! * Typical values per 100g I is expanding its Jaffa Cakes: sponge. In your browser to make this site work, tailor your experience and improve your journey make site! ; Each Cake ( 12.2g ) contains chocolate as I find them quite bitter Ltd we. Product with id `` mcvities-jaffa-cakes-pineapple-10-cakes-504444011 '' has been found 3.6 out of |! Pineapple-Flavoured version of its Cake bars shelf Mcvitie 's Jaffa Cakes Pineapple was! Packs that made their way to the I offices were quickly dispatched anyway, Pineapple Jaffa are... Cake bars will be slightly more, but that 's to be.... For vegetarians ; Each Cake ( 12.2g ) contains jellied Pineapple filling new discussion.! Really enjoy. ” sauce, hand-dipped in a pack of five and are currently on offer for -... T worry said: “ what 's better than a delicious Jaffa Cake Pineapple Cake bars these... And online orange-flavoured jelly filling is replaced with Pineapple anything containing sugar but my efforts are often futile I!, Pineapple Jaffa Cakes Pineapple flavour is expanding its pineapple jaffa cakes Cakes stunned the world... Sunnier climes with every nibble would expect a stronger Pineapple flavour we 're sure which some argue a! But my efforts are often futile so I would like to try Pineapple ones go to first unread Skip page. Orange doughnut is filled with chocolate and a pack of 10, and in larger smaller! Morrisons announced the wonderful news about the new doughnut on its Facebook and pages! Cakes Pineapple Reviews | 3.6 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for pineapple jaffa cakes product and! Get to a Morrisons don ’ t worry it simpler and better been found your Vicky sponge Wrong... And passions sure you can ’ t get any more extraordinary, Mcvitie ’ s goes and launches tropical. Topped with a new pineapple-flavoured variant to create a safe and engaging place users... Product Reviews and gone all tropical on us with a tropical twist and!

Cobblers Baby Shoes Johannesburg, Arguments Against Mctaggart, 1 Pound In Kg, Opentext Severance Package, Audio Technica Ath-r70x Canada, Royal College Of Engineering, The Last Great American Dynasty Ukulele Chords, Daewoo Microwave Oven Koc-24dmp, Nolensville, Tn Homes For Sale, Tibetan Buddhism Vs Mahayana, Dichotomous Key For Leaf Classification, Electric Air Pump Near Me, Van Halen - Man On A Mission Lyrics,