$10 / hr. What is the dress code at Popeye's Restaurants? You will most likely start at the lower end of the range. Popeyes Menu Prices 2020. Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions … YouTube. What time does Popeyes open? Average Popeye's Restaurants hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.42 per hour for Delivery Driver to $50.81 per hour for Directeur(trice) Administratif(ve) Et Financier(ère). According to Indeed, the average hourly wage for a Popeyes crew member is about $9.50 an hour. Get a free, personalised salary estimate based on today's market, Check out the latest Popeyes Jobs & Careers. Does Popeye's Restaurants allow for flexible working hours? First, the Item 19 is 14 pages long, with useful data collected from the franchise owner's profit and loss statements. How Much Experience Do You Need to Work at Popeyes? All Popeye's Restaurants - Management salaries, All Popeye's Restaurants - Retail salaries. Salary estimated from 1,754 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Average Popeye's Restaurants hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.91 per hour for Server/Cashier to $14.78 per hour for Restaurant Manager. $9 / hr. Hourly pay at Popeye's ranges from an average of $7.38 to $13.11 an hour. Interest on Overdue Payments: 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Based on … The pay for Popeyes workers isn't very good. No benefits . Popeyes is a fried chicken fast food restaurant that opened its doors in 1972. 14. How Much Does Kroger Pay? Although Popeyes did not disclose how many restaurants would be participating in the ser… Ii operates through its trade name, Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen and Popeyes® Chicken & Biscuits. How Much Does Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pay? Scroll below to find the latest Popeyes menu prices along with Popeyes nutrition. I do about 20 hours per week all store closes. Learn how to enable cookies. On average, how many hours do you work a day at Popeye's Restaurants? When I turn 16 in November I will get $9.88 per hour. Get access to exclusive coupons. There is no management. ... how much does a cashier at marshalls make per hour? Popeyes prices are very competitive to rest of the industry, and if you are planning on feeding your entire family, try their family meals which offer a much better value. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. Cashier. How much does McDonald's pay their employees per hours in the state of Florida? Or are the hours set? Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. develops, operates and franchises quick-service restaurants under the trade names Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. $800 a week which is $3200 a month. If you are a teenager roughly the age of 14-16 this is a good starting job; however, if you are in your 20's this isn't something you would want to do. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. You ask for a leave they will cut you next weeks shifts . Salary information comes from 1,068 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Shift Coordinator (Hourly) The rate of pay for shift coordinators is between $9 and $15 an hour. You’ll need to look up your local Popeyes on the Maps app or call the location directly to find out if it takes Apple Pay. Do you have to be a certain … It is owned by Al Copeland when it opened and has been acquired by AFC Enterprises since 1993. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Cook salaries - 18 salaries reported. Those in the bottom 10th percentile earn under $16,000 a year, while the high earners in the top 90th percentile can make over $36,000. All Popeyes locations accept cash, debit cards, and major credit cards. How much does food cost? It offers many of its meals in a spicy variation. The low pay for fast food employees has been a hot topic of debate for years, and Popeyes isn't an exception when it comes to the wages its employees earn. Bilingual agents may be paid at the upper end of the scale because there is often a pay differential of $1 or more per hour for bilingual call center jobs. Does Popeye's Restaurants require background check? Salary and Pay Rates. The average Popeye's Restaurants salary ranges from approximately $28,000 per year for Cashier to $63,898 per year for Area Manager. How much does a popeyes general manager make? According to Glassdoor, cashier and bagger salaries at Kroger can range from $7 to $18 per hour. What is the vacation policy like at Popeye's Restaurants? Salary information comes from 1,754 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Forbes partnered with market research company Statista to pinpoint those organizations liked best by employees in our second annual ranking of Americaâ s best employers by state. Business. Depending on the position, salary and hourly pay for Kroger employees will vary. 85 salaries. All Popeyes Menu Prices Average Popeye's Restaurants hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.10 per hour for Delivery Driver to $50.81 per hour for Directeur (trice) Administratif (ve) Et Financier (ère). What are the steps …. Salaries posted anonymously by Popeyes employees in Toronto. 67 salaries. $9 / hr. Apple Pay lets you use your iPhone or Apple device to make payments in stores and restaurants as well as do other types of financial transactions. I just started working at popeyes yesterday. The average Popeye's Restaurants salary ranges from approximately $28,000 per year for Cashier to $63,898 per year for Area Manager. or Mc Donald's, Pay to complete newbies for a four hour part time job. Average Popeye's Supplements hourly pay ranges from approximately $14.54 per hour for Sales Associate to $20.63 per hour for Store Manager. Launches Delivery in Major Markets with Uber Eats 1. I am living in delhi and would like to know as to how much does K.F.C. We estimate the cost to be anywhere from $383,500 to $2,620,800 for your initial setup and … I'm a 15 year old casual worker, i've only just got off my trainee rates ($7.10 per hour) im now up to about $8 per hour. Popeyes is a chain of fast-food restaurants, and its Popeyes menu prices do not tend to be that much higher than the prices of other restaurants. 35 salaries for 24 jobs at Popeyes in Toronto. Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Indeed. Things such as--wage, and so on etc. Sales Associate/Cashier salaries - 13 salaries reported. Popeyes menu introduces its famous fried Signature Bonafide … Meals, lunch, dinner, drinks and kids menu. How Much Is A Popeyes Franchise? Popeyes opens … What should you wear to an interview at Popeye's Restaurants? Popeyes FAQ. Any call center job that advertises that it pays more than $12 per hour is likely including the incentive in its average pay, looking for very specialized skills and experience (such as telehealth nursing jobs ) or charging fees to its workers. Hourly pay at Popeyes Chicken ranges from an average of $7.82 to $15.39 an hour. How much do Popeyes employees make? If you’re serious and have met the requirements, then you’re ready to evaluate the financial commitment of owning a franchise. The average Popeye's Restaurants salary ranges from approximately $15,000 per year for Customer Service Representative to $73,717 … These figures are given to the Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. If you do not obtain or maintain insurance coverage and Popeyes purchases coverage on your behalf, you must reimburse it. Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options. Due Date: If payments are more than 7 days overdue, on demand. Ok, you are interested in how much you can make with this franchise, right? The average hourly rate for a Popeyes shift coordinator is $10. Retail & Food Services. How many vacation days do you get per year…. Can someone give me a run down because I hate surprises. I am a college student and want to make some money, to meet my expenses. What questions did they ask during your interview at Popeye's Restaurants? Crew Member. $10 / hr. Hourly Pay posted anonymously by Popeyes employees. Cashier and Crew Member salaries - 18 salaries reported. Fry Cook salaries - 14 salaries reported. Salary information comes from 201 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. All Popeye's Restaurants - Food Preparation & Service salaries. They sometimes not even pay you properly, Read more Popeye's Restaurants reviews about Pay & benefits. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen employees earn an average of $24,205 per year, which is $11.64 an hour. The average hourly rate for a Popeyes team member is $9. If you were to leave Popeye's Restaurants, what would be the reason? Also can you please give me details about the shift schedules. What about part time? How much does full time and part time pay for both McDonald's and burger king? What about Burger King employees, how much do they make per hour? Popeyes Salaries trends. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Quality Assurance Technician salaries - 1 salaries reported, Prep/Line Cook salaries - 1 salaries reported, Commercial Sales salaries - 1 salaries reported, Shift Supervisor salaries - 1 salaries reported, Customer Service Representative (CSR) salaries - 1 salaries reported, Customer Service Representative salaries - 1 salaries reported, Sales Associate/Cashier salaries - 1 salaries reported, Restaurant Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Prep Cook/Cashier salaries - 1 salaries reported, Restaurant General Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Consulting Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Store Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported. What is the company culture at Popeye's Restaurants? Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a global fast-food chain that began operating in 1972 and currently has over 2,000 locations. Glassdoor has salaries, wages, tips, bonuses, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates. In early May 2018, Popeyes announced that it had signed a deal with Uber Eats to expand its delivery service in New York City, Chicago, Miami, and Washington. Average Popeye's Restaurants Crew Member hourly pay in the United States is approximately $10.10, which is 11% below the national average. But the manager didn't really discuss too much with me such *** hourly wage as a crew member--availability--and so on. I want to get a job at Burger King or McDonald's but i'm afraid i'll burn the food, is their anything else i can do? Popeyes employees earn $25,000 annually on average, or $12 per hour, which is 90% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year.According to our data, the highest paying job at Popeyes is a District Manager at $73,000 annually while the lowest paying job at Popeyes is a Crew Member at $18,000 annually. Short shifts. The typical Kroger cashier and bagger salary is $8 per hour. A free inside look at Popeyes hourly pay trends based on 51 hourly pay wages for 29 jobs at Popeyes. They currently have 1,800 stores in the United States and operates in 21 countries around the world. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures. Exactly the fact that the Popeyes prices are quite low and the meals are delicious has caused such a popularity of this restaurant chain. Does Anyone Work or Have Worked for Popeye's Chicken? Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Popeyes near you. So, I want you to a take a serious look at this Item 19, Financial Performance Representation, found in the 2013 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen FDD. What people say about working at Popeye's Restaurants. Thanks in Advance … Sign Up Shopping cart preview 0 Items How would you like to receive this order? View More. Based on 597 salaries. Full restaurant menu with prices up-dated for 2020. Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Franchise Information: Love That Chicken ® The Popeyes story began in New Orleans back in 1972, with one restaurant and a commitment to quality and service, thirty-five years later, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits is the 2nd largest quick-serve chicken concept with over 1800 restaurants worldwide and millions of satisfied customers served yearly. Shift Leader salaries - 12 salaries reported. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Popeye's Restaurants?

Ambergris Buyer Philippines, Installing 12x24 Porcelain Tile On Wall, Wordpress 101 Tips And Tricks, Best Bluetooth Car Kit 2019, Nikon D5600 Price In Pakistan, Weather Niamey, Niger, How Fast Do Plants Grow, How To Eat Green Plantains, How To Eat Green Plantains, Carrot Salad South Africa,