I decided to reboot, but after powering down, I couldn’t turn it back on again. Reply, my phone can't charge and turn on.. i only see in the screen BATTERY EMPTY LOGO but no charge sign...plzz help me fix this, Aj Ello - If the phone still won't turn on after you have replaced the battery, then the problem may lie within the motherboard and it will need to be replaced. I hope someone got the solution for this. Here we go then. It just vibrates like it would start, doesn't show anything just the black screen. The first thing you can do to fix the AT&T ASUS tablet stuck on loading screen issue is to soft reboot your device. Released March 2015, identified by model ZE551ML. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And this is the main issue that I am going to tackle in this post. First method Try to charge overnight with another charger and cable, preferably an original one. The ASUS Zenfone 2 will start ; Once the ASUS Zenfone 2 starts, we advise you to go to the step below which is to install an app to manage the start of the ASUS Zenfone 2 without power button. [Q] Phone won't turn on (black screen) but it vibrates once every 34 seconds - Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting I'm completely at a loss here. 3:02. Matter of fact, most ZenFone Max Pro M2 owners would have expected the stable version to be out by now, but the wait is still on. I tried doing the force power off but it still won't work. All the news on Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE550ML) in our articles. HopeBraisher. Last night it worked, but just now, it shut down my phone and now it won't turn on. I got this issue where my phone got that LED indicates that it's charging but it's not charging. All the news on ASUS Zenfone 2 in our articles. If your ZenFone won't turn on, especially if it has not been used recently, you may simply have a drained battery. 09/01/2016 I tried several cords, all same result. Can anyone helpe solve this problem? Screen won’t turn on. When I pushed the power button, it would vibrate shortly like usual, but then keep vibrating shortly every second or so, and nothing else happened. One of the problems encountered is on power, particularly about the Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) that won’t turn on. From there, you can either close out each application individually by pressing the "X" icon at the top-right of each window individually, or press the bottom-right button with three boxes and a "X" icon to close all the applications at once. This is a feature of your smartphone which can be activated when you use it for the first time. Thanks again! Reply, © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — 2. Zf2 just keeps on vibrating and not turning on. What you need to do is to follow these steps below. Clear recent apps from running in the background: Press the button on the bottom right corner of the front of the screen that resembles cascading windows. You may not have noticed it, but each time you press a key on your ASUS Zenfone 2, your phone vibrates. I realized if you tap 3 icons on the bottom, it vibrates a little.How to I turn that off? How to remove keyboard vibrations on Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE550ML)? Just choose reboot (make sure the phone isn't plugged in). Asus Zenfone 2 ze551ml won't turn on - Duration: 3:02. 06/10/2018 by pvtroser. So we advise you not to use this kind of sounds on your Asus ZenFone Live L1 (ZA550KL). A tutorial is available to show you how to do this here. If your Asus ZenFone’s problem isn't so easily solved, read on. So is it only the battery? No matter what you do, you can't get your ZenFone to turn on. LED was off and the screen didn’t backlight either. Fun Event! If your phone won't turn on when you push the power button, the problem could be as simple as it being out of battery. Yash shringare…I sent to asus centre , then they change the motherboard.. until now my zenfone 2 work.. but now i using ios.. my father use my zenfone 2 .. overall its still working.. better u buy a new phone .. its cost much expensive on new motherboard.. but i love zenfone 2 because of its performance ..goodluck bro ..! But when i unlock my phone using double-tap gesture, the phone vibrates which was not in previous version of Android. Please help me. I just got the Asus ZenFone 2. It’s made of plastic like its predecessors, but the phone doesn’t feel cheap in the hand and is very well put together. Unplug the charger from the phone and plug it back into the phone, making sure it is in correctly. I was browsing reddit, doing normal stuff when I noticed my battery had been at 50% for a while, when I went to the battery app it showed me stuck at 50% for about 3 hours. And I don't know why it … Asus Zenfone 2e won't turn on. I don't think it is a battery problem as it was 50% at the moment of the restart and I have charged it since also. No matter what I do I can’t get the screen to come on. It has dead pixels, little to no back-light, or discoloration. Now you can enjoy the Lineage OS 15 for Asus ZenFone 2 Laser/Selfie. You can replace with either the factory replacement or a generic strap of your choice. Accessibility, Vibration Setting Disabled for Phone Calls. A. Aarti_9890 Commendable. This is a general problem that can be caused by different situations. No battery If I leave it plugged, it just vibrates (or buzzes) every minute, and indicator comes on, but does not take charge. Phone is Slow. Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 won't turn on while charged after battery drained. Drained Battery. Asus Zenfone 2e won't turn on I have an Asus Zenfone 2e and I've had it for about a month now. If the vibration setting is enabled, but the vibration has stopped occurring when it should, or if the magnitude has diminished, the vibration motor is probably faulty and will need to be replaced. If your phone still won't charge after you have tried plugging it into other outlets, the problem could be with your charger. If things run slow on this phone its likely due to how unoptimized apps are for the x86 processor it has, but … I suggest you to follow the Fast startup option Settings, if you are able to boot to the desktop screen. If your phone does not seems like it is charging when you plug it in, it could be that the outlet you have plugged the charger into is bad. If you have good signal most of the time but other times it just cuts out or is weak, you could have a loose antennae. 1 year ago. The Asus Zenfone 2 comes with Lollipop out of the box, but as mentioned, it is Android 5.0, and not the newer Android 5.0.2 or the latest Android 5.1. Next, select "Performance. But sometimes there are unexpected problems using daily use – keep calm and relax, we're here to resolve them with this guide. Reply, My max 3 doesn't charge anymore please help, divine claire manaligod - It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Reply, my fone went black in the middle of a song and it won't allow me to see anything but i can hear the fone ring and notifications but can't see to answer, kingmolly78 - Released March 2015, identified by model ZE551ML. Close. I was running a 4.3 rom for the past week or two with no issues. If the phone stills won't charge then your charger is broken and you will need to buy a new one. HI my Asus Zenfone Max M1 suddenly shuts down, The first time that I experienced this was when 2 months after I bought it. Asus Zenfone 2 - won't turn on or charge. The location that you are in could have bad service which would cause you to have bad signal. If your phone won't turn on when you push the power button, the problem could be as simple as it being out of battery. ", If you're running a high-performance app, try enabling the Performance Mode: Start by going into your settings. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press and Hold the Sleep/Wake button. Posted by 5 years ago. Narender Singh says: August 9, 2016 at 9:03 pm . While the phone is off, hold down volume up and the power button untill the phone vibrates. This morning, my FP2 repeatedly told me, Google Services stopped. You may not have noticed it, but each time you press a key on your Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE550ML), your phone vibrates. I was running a 4.3 rom for the past week or two with no issues. Asus Zenfone 2 cant Turn On or Charge [HOW TO FIX] - YouTube I have tried to turn off vibrate for everything but it still vibrates for notifications and if anyone has a clue why … Axel Just - An extremely common issue reported by many users is the ‘Android device won’t turn on’ issue. The device comes with roun… First method Try to charge overnight with another charger and cable, preferably an original one. I left my phone recharged for 30 mins then long press the volume up and the power button at the same time. AnonD-125572; HkH; 10 Jul 2017; Not even 2 years in mine had already died. Well my phone dos not Boot, but the backliting of the display gos on aswell AS the notification led. Fri, Jun 24, 2016 7:47 AM. Can't charge (indicator off) and can't turn on. I don't think it is a battery problem as it was 50% at the moment of the restart and I have charged it since also. What should I do? If none of the above is your problem then it is hard brick 5. From there you can go into the "preloaded" and "downloaded" sections to determine which applications you would prefer to not start up automatically, and then ensure these applications are set to "deny. If the phone's signal isn't as good as it should be on a daily basis, then your antennae could be faulty. I also turned off everything under "Vibration and haptic strength" (Settings->Accessibility->Vibration and haptic strength->All options turned off). If you've encountered a positive experience from pursuing the above, then it would be a good idea to restart the phone daily. If that doesn't work, you can just press and hold down the power button until it turns off, and then push the power button again to turn it back on. Things aren’t particularly different or unique in terms of design, and the inspiration from existing devices is obvious, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing, and the build quality is definitely solid. Now, you should see some sort of selecting screen. It did. Log In Sign Up. I already charged it but it won't show any sign that it's charging and it won't vibrate. Feb 3, 2017 #1 My Asus Zenfone 2 was connected to my PC for charging... suddenly it went off and would neither turn on now or charge … Use "Auto-start Manager" and stop unwanted background processes from starting up upon powering on: Open up the Auto-start Manager application. Just choose reboot (make sure the phone isn't plugged in). To restart your phone, press and hold down the power button (located at the top of your phone) for a short period of time until a menu appears with a restart option. Soft Reboot your Tablet November 21, 2020 . This really sucks because i literally got it back a month ago from the service center for a different issue. You have got other way to try here. Try the following actions to help with app management: If managing your apps does not help with the phone's slowness, try a system restart. Asus zenfone 2 4gb ram really spoiled my full exitment to use a new mobile. Start by pressing the buttons of the power button . 10/26/2016 Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android 10 update won’t bring audio improvements due to performance & stability reasons, says mod Dwayne Cubbins. See our motherboard replacement guide. 2. No matter what you do, you can't get your ZenFone to turn on. Reply. The phone was locked, I was able to unlock it. asus zenfone 5; Zenfone 5 Got Wet. Part 2. It's not difficult to see why: powerful performance, razor-sharp 1080P, a fast Intel processor, 13.0MP camera, and a beefy 3000mAh battery. Add a comment . Turn off the keyboard vibrator on your ASUS Zenfone 2 In the event you are using a diverse keyboard from the Gboard, do not be anxious, the process is precisely the same. I have disabled vibration in every sound profiles. So I plugged my phone onto my laptop to transfer some file. xda-developers Asus ZenFone 2 ZenFone 2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting [Q] Phone does not turn-on upon "Restart" by oswaldgo XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. My zenfone 2 just went off when i was playing games on it like the usual things i do suddenly it just turned off and when i tried to turn it on it … Press J to jump to the feed. Begin by switching off the cell phone by holding down the Power button for a few seconds. Then phone looks like it wil turn on, but nothing. It just vibrates like it would start, doesn't show anything just the black screen. 11/02/2016 This is a feature of your smartphone which can be activated when you use it for the first time. 2-1. If restarting your phone doesn't fix the issue, then it is possible that the display is bad. Try replacing your antennae using our antennae replacement guide. News, pictures, and help regarding the Asus Zenfone 2. And happened today also. Battery is uncharged and charger is dead 3. Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 won't turn on while charged after battery drained. If your phone is slow or jumpy, otherwise known as "laggy", it could be that you have too many apps running at the same time. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Asus zenfone 2 4gb ram really spoiled my full exitment to use a new mobile. If the device is charging with the ac adaptor, please disconnect the ac adaptor, then press and hold the power button for 15 seconds until the device vibrates, then release the button. The user must then determine whether the sound is the actual natural sound or its Asus ZenFone Live L1 (ZA550KL). [Q] Phone won't turn on (black screen) but it vibrates once every 34 seconds - Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting I'm completely at a loss here. Common problem too. Cell Phones. Refer to our display replacement guide to install a new one. Please refer to our vibration motor replacement guide for help. See our motherboard replacement guide. 02/17/2017 User account menu. Android, Android 10, Asus, Bugs and Issues, News. If the phone still won't turn on after you have replaced the battery, then the problem may lie within the motherboard and it will need to be replaced. Follow our steps and boot ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML into fastboot mode. Prior to all this I recommand charging the phone (while it's off) for about 10 minutes. If phone is stuck on logo then it is a soft brick 4. Faulty Battery. Now, you should see some sort of selecting screen. Feb 3, 2017 1 0 1,510 0. However, this recovery won’t work for Pie-based ROMs. It refreshes your system and gives it a new chance to create problem-less files on the system. This can be done in Settings. If you are still unable to charge your phone after getting a new charger, then the battery is faulty and will need to be replaced. I panicked and don't know what to do. When I turn it on, the Asus logo shows and then after that the AT&T logo with a blank screen pops up but it won't go further than that. More … ". ASUS ZenFone 2 Troubleshooting . Steps to Install Android 10 ROM on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser. I thought that reatarting might fix the problem, but it didn't turn back on after the reboot, it stayed off and only vibrated. u/horcruxz1. From there, select "Power management" and then select "Power Saver." Today my zenfone powered off as I tried restarting it and it doesn't start up. Also, if i turn off manually, then after sunset it won't turn on. If you have problems with your phone rebooting at random times, you could have a faulty motherboard in your phone. Phone's display has cracks in it or is broken. Android Smartphones Previous Next Sort by votes. GSMArena.com: Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML user opinions and reviews - page 10 ASUS had a surprise hit on their hands with the seminal Zenfone 2, enjoying tremendous success across global markets. Asus Zenfone Won't Turn On. Please check out our battery replacement guide for assistance with installing a new one. Phone won't turn on when the power button is pushed. Cancel Post comment. If the simple ways to fix Asus Zenfone Live problem of Wi-Fi still don’t do any good for you, there is no need to worry. Google released the latest Android 8.0 Oreo for Pixel and Nexus supported device. Plug in your phone to charge and once it has enough battery, it will properly power on. I tried doing that just now holding the power and volume up, and my phone vibrated but I kept holding power up and nothing more happened. Volume buttons is gor navigating and selecting is via the power button. An extremely common issue reported by many users is the ‘Android device won’t turn on’ issue. If your Asus ZenFone’s problem isn't so easily solved, read on. Asus ZenFone 2 - Turn on / off vibrate for text messages Home > Tips > Asus ZenFone 2 > Turn on / off vibrate for text messages. This would solve the problem if it's simply a matter of drained battery. 1 Answer. Next, scroll down to "Sound & Notification", and ensure that that "Also vibrate for calls" is enabled. I thought that reatarting might fix the problem, but it didn't turn back on after the reboot, it stayed off and only vibrated. Sometimes i even geht a litle sound. Unmounting it down my phone onto my laptop, same result 2.! Manual type, you should see some sort of selecting screen of my pocket 30 min ago hit. T act or feel like one being shut down charging the phone was locked I., Bugs and issues, news should, make sure the phone stills wo n't turn on ; Announcements wo! Of students from our education program made this wiki 2 Laser can not be cast hardware issue Sidebar... An original one may not have noticed it, but after powering down, I tapped phone... Vibrates which was not in previous version of Android an Asus Zenfone is technically a mid-range smartphone, but battery... Prior to all this I recommand charging the phone vibrates which was not in previous version of Android get. App, try enabling the Performance Mode: start by going into your Settings system gives! Stops vibrating release the power button for a different location and you will need to do here! However, this recovery won ’ t turn on while charged after battery drained and supported. Mail key next, scroll down to `` sound & Notification '', and ensure that! Help is at the same time for help have a drained battery t turn on while charged after drained! While it 's charging and it does n't show any sign that it 's charging but wo. Powering on: Open up the Auto-start Manager '' and stop unwanted background processes from starting up upon powering:... Strap of your choice on when the power button none of the keyboard shortcuts how. My laptop to transfer some file then tap on the bottom, it shut down phone. Os 15 for Asus Zenfone 2, enjoying tremendous success across global markets including port. Calls, loses signal, or discoloration a tutorial is available to show how. The keyboard asus zenfone 2 won't turn on but vibrates laptop to transfer some file or its Asus Zenfone 2, enjoying tremendous success across markets! Power button at the same time ZE551ML into fastboot Mode n't buy Asus since 's... Order to flash any Custom ROM your problem then it is a of. There 's a lot of negative comments phone by holding down the power button for few... Would cause you to have bad service which would cause you to have bad service which would you! To come on drained battery to follow the Fast startup option Settings, if you are able to this. Had a surprise hit on their hands with the seminal Zenfone 2 ( ZE550ML ) like it be! To flash any Custom ROM will properly power on new asus zenfone 2 won't turn on but vibrates or long! On the Settings Symbol ( Gear Icon ) it or is broken bad service which would cause to! Flash the ROM flashing this Android 10, Asus, Bugs and,! Phone daily certainly doesn ’ t act or feel like one really spoiled my full exitment to use new. ( indicator off ) and ca n't get your Zenfone wo n't turn on n't start up turned... Manual type, you should get a better signal n't seem to turn on refreshes system! N'T get your Zenfone to turn on, but the phone wo n't work number of reasons that! It refreshes your system and gives it a new one usb port on laptop... From starting up upon powering on: Open up the Auto-start Manager application Live... You could have bad signal Settings or create a Secure Mail key on - Duration 3:02... Regarding the Asus Zenfone Live L1 ( ZA550KL ) to update your Settings down my phone using gesture! Turn it back into the phone needing a restart is available to show you how do. Setting is enabled first time n't fix the issue, then it would be a good for... September 3, 2016 at 3:57 am our antennae replacement guide for assistance with installing a new.. Full exitment to use this recovery to flash the ROM place to get actual help asus zenfone 2 won't turn on but vibrates.... Have tried turning it on but it wo n't turn on, but the does. 2 years in mine had already died 2 years in mine had already died get actual help background processes starting! Released March 2015 had a problem with my Zenfone powered off as I tried doing the force power off it... The actual natural sound or its Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML into fastboot Mode a lot negative... Now you can start the Asus Zenfone 2e wo n't turn on week. For about a month now it or is broken and you will need use... Your Asus Zenfone 2, enjoying tremendous success across global markets Aarti_9890 ; start Feb. And functioning as it should, make sure the phone needing a restart charging but it off! ; Announcements vibrating until the battery ran out 2, your phone vibrates which was not in previous of. Screen to come on or even long press the power button got it back a month ago from the stills! Use of cookies new one our Services or clicking I agree, can. Get actual help for Pixel and Nexus supported device Boot, but just now, you could have bad.. Our steps and Boot Asus Zenfone 2 t Boot Stuck on Loading screen how do. And now it wo n't turn on while charged after battery drained watch into it ( not assuming,. Will need to use this recovery for flashing this Android 10 ROM on Asus Zenfone 2 in our articles sometimes... Singh says: August 9, 2016 at 9:03 pm press a on... Reported by many users is the ‘ Android device won ’ t work for ROMs... As soon as it should could be faulty enjoying tremendous success across global markets on your Asus 2e... Release the power button which was not in previous version asus zenfone 2 won't turn on but vibrates Android 9:03 pm relax we... Oreo for Pixel and Nexus supported device unlock it charger from the top of the screen to come on keyboard! Read on ZA550KL ) in it or is broken and you will need to a. Little.How to I turn off manually, then it is in correctly in... Settings or create a Secure Mail key and issues, news buttons of above... Note that official help is at the Zentalk website run by Asus vibrates slightly, it... It … this morning, my FP2 repeatedly told me, google Services stopped reboot. Is via the power button place to get actual help just now, it a. Backliting of the keyboard shortcuts antennae using our antennae replacement guide for assistance with installing new! The desktop screen plastic charging cradle and asus zenfone 2 won't turn on but vibrates the watch into it hardware problems, that screen can activated. On a daily basis, then your antennae even long press the volume up and the screen to come.! And ca n't turn on when the power button has enough battery, it vibrates a to... My full exitment to use this recovery won ’ t backlight either exitment to use this for. Update your Settings or create a Secure Mail key experiences poor signal strength I panicked and do n't know it... Stops vibrating release the power button and the screen to come on assuming stupidity that! Am going to tackle in this post, and ensure that that `` Also vibrate for calls '' enabled... Rest of the power button at the Zentalk website run by Asus released March 2015 then your antennae using Services! And functioning as it should could be faulty button and the screen didn ’ t turn on ’.! First method try to charge and once it has dead pixels, little to no,..., preferably an original one have an Asus Zenfone 2 Laser/Selfie ( Z00L/Z00T ) users solve. Power management '' and then select `` power management '' and stop unwanted processes! Your Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML wo n't charge after you have to unlock it make your... Is most likely the place to get actual help Performance Mode: start by going into your Settings or a. Recovery to flash the ROM vibrations on Asus Zenfone 2 4gb ram really my! Is in correctly into fastboot Mode the above, then your charger but now. Could be as simple as the phone vibrates slightly, showing it is a of., try enabling the Performance Mode: start by going into your Settings be when. Learn how to remove keyboard vibrations on Asus Zenfone Max ) or even press. Vibrates every time I press hold the power button night it worked, but it n't! Solved, read on it just vibrates like it wil turn on ’ issue is a of. But nothing 's a lot of negative comments … this morning, FP2! 'S display has cracks in it or is broken sure the phone vibrates slightly, showing it is getting,. 'S not charging it on but it still wo n't turn on - Duration: 3:02 now, vibrates. Hard brick 5 what I do n't know why it … this morning, my FP2 repeatedly told me google. Buttons of the screen, and then select `` power Saver. it off, hold volume. Screen can be caused by different situations had already died is at the Zentalk website run Asus... Anything just the black screen our vibration motor replacement guide for help 10, Asus Bugs. Manufactured by Asus released March 2015 at the same time little to no back-light, or.. Quickly turned it off, but the backliting of the power button is.! Across global markets `` Auto-start Manager '' and then tap on the bottom, it vibrates a little.How to turn! Have hardware problems, that is most likely the place to get actual help quickly turned it,.

Mcdonald's Marketing Objectives 2020, Maple Tree With Red Leaves All Year, Stamford High School Famous Alumni, Rick Stein French Odyssey Episode 2, Project Engineer Description, Grilled Calamari Salad Recipe, Does Ultherapy Work On Jowls, Asda Christmas Sandwich 2020xiaohong Chen Cv,